Do you sleep with your phone under your pillow? Well, this story may make you not want to do that anymore. 13 year old Ariel Tolfree from Texas has been awoken from her sleep by the burning smell of her Samsung Galaxy S4 overheating and singeing the bed, sheets and pillow. The girl had actually been woken up once by the smell of something burning, but fell asleep initially, before being woken up again. The root cause of the Galaxy S4′s failure has not been pinpointed yet, but it suspected to be either an unauthorized replacement battery or the fact the phone simply overheated under the pillow.
Written by Stephen Yuen
We would love to hear your comments about the latest in Tech Talk, Games, Electronics etc.